Visitors

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Hilarious Website Discoveries

Since I spend a lot of time at work and since I spend a lot of time at work on a computer and since I spend a lot of time at work on a computer completely understimulated I've had the pleasure of discovering hilarious websites. Many of them are highlighted on the side of my blog including two new additions as of today.

The first is Dear Girls Above Me. This guy discovered one day that he could hear his not entirely intelligent female neighbors having their not entirely intelligent conversations. So instead of being annoyed and angry with them he blogs his response to overheard comments. Both the girls' comments and his responses are ab busting funny and clever. They're also quick reads for those who don't have a lot of time to peruse the internet.

The second is Dear Blank Please Blank which reminds me of thxthxthx but has more general letters to anyone about anything. They aren't always finding the silver lining but most are funny nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment