Visitors

Monday, May 17, 2010

Case of the Mondays

In honor of Mondays and anyone who has a case of it I have a plan for those of you who catch this every Monday and would really like to squash it into a tiny little pulp and then drink it... or force your worst enemy to consume it. I'm Making It is a plan to take control of your life and live out your dreams. I'm a self-help advocate simply because I suck at sitting around waiting for life to happen. Although, I'm learning that that isn't always a bad thing and could use a little more of that in my life (hence I'm slowly becoming a yogi over the years). But in addition to my obvious need for self-growth and development I've found that many of the activities in self-help plans are fun! It gives me activities and projects to look forward to. One thing you'll quickly learn about me is I can't breathe in monotony. And for those of you who find theory challenging this offers a concrete plan to follow. I haven't yet tried it as I'm reading/working on The Artist's Way (more about that in a later post) currently but I may incorporate this as well since neither seems to take up much time. And really we're worth this time anyway. And so again I encourage you if you have a chronic case of the Mondays to try something new and become a better and more fun version of yourself (which is already pretty freaking awesome in my opinion).

No comments:

Post a Comment