Visitors

Friday, March 18, 2011

Most Fun Video Game EVER!

Now I am not a video game fan. I've enjoyed me some Atari and Sega Genesis (mostly Sonic the Hedgehog)over the years but for the most part I SUCK at video games. Like even when someone's telling me to push A to punch, my guy's still kicking. I have quite a bit of hand-eye, foot-eye coordination when it comes to sports but when it comes to pushing buttons to coordinate someone or something else's coordination I can't do it. Which is fine with me. But one game that has endured the test of time and I may perhaps be world champion at is the funnest video game in the world: Tetris! It's also the most addictive and probably should be placed as banned on my computer so I don't waste any more time in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment