Visitors

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Elliptical Machines

I do not find gyms in any way fun. Running or biking on something that isn't actually going somewhere really bores me. 'Course I am quite spoiled since I live in a location where I'm able to thoroughly enjoy outdoors activities all year round (although you can ski, snowboard, and snowshoe in the snow all winter). But I suppose if you do find gym equipment fun and need some sun in your life I saw elliptical-like machines at a park I was biking by the other day. Unfortunately I have no idea how to get to the park other than from the bike path I was on...

1 comment:

  1. I am proof elliptical can work- 30 lbs lost in 10 weeks. Those of us with 6 knee operations under our belt actually need low impact.

    But I do look like a total douche on the machine. Thats why I work out in my building's tiny gym where nobody else dares to go.

    An elliptical trainer is aӏѕо аble tо present wholesome physique by maintaining wholesome bone density. An elliptical workout prоvіԁеs аn оveraӏl body workout wіtһout аlӏ tһe strain. An elliptical workout burns 13 calories рer minute. Elliptical exercise сan burns 13 calories еaсh minute. With good quality elliptical exercise equipment, уou believe tһe movement аs fluid. The greatest high quality elliptical trainers make lesѕ noise.

    Rgds:mybestellipticalmachines.com

    ReplyDelete