Visitors

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Countdown: New Year's Resolutions

Cuz it's that time of year. Really I'm not big on New Year's resolutions since I'm constantly setting goals for myself as I see fit and figure soon as I decide I really want to change something I may as well do it right away. This year; however, I'm doing it because I have this blog and it seems like an appropriate way to start off a new year of blogging. And maybe putting it on the internet will hold me more to it. Here are the resolutions:

- Make myself a bigger priority.
- Write this blog on a regular basis and hone in more on its purpose.
- Finish my book.
- Figure out what I want to be when I grow up... or at least for the next five years.
- Be mindful, enjoying all the moments, large or small.
- Do something I've never done at least once per week.

I could probably keep on going but will stop there. We'll check in at the end of the year to see how I've done. How do you feel about new year's resolutions? If you make them what are yours this year?

1 comment:

  1. - Figure out what I want to be when I grow up... or at least for the next five years.


    This is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete