Visitors

Friday, June 11, 2010

Balls in Yo Face

In honor of the start of the World Cup, which is my fav sporting event ever (Well, maybe tied with the Olympics), I wanted to include some kind of photographs that most people would find fun to look at. I considered the usual hot players with their shirts off but that would only satisfy those who find that hot. And it's a little overdone. I thought maybe some team pics but that's kinda boring. Then, I came across this: Balls in their Face. It's not as funny as I'd imagined in my head. Since I'm a soccer player I'm well aware of the number of times we get hit in the face with a ball accidentally, which is what I thought this would be. Something like World Cup meets America's Funniest Home Videos. However, it's simply a montage of headers but now we've satisfied the hot soccer dude requirement and action shots for the rest of ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment