Visitors

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vday

That was yesterday so this is slightly irrelevant but hey, we have the holiday every year so why not plan for the next one. The bf hard core surprised me with my first "real" Valentine's Day ever but that isn't to say I haven't enjoyed me some Vdays in the past. In fact all but one were pretty spectacular. During the Vday surprise last night the bf asked me what my favorite Valentine's Day ever was. Of course yesterday's! But my second favorite Vday ever was the one I spent with my bestest undergrad friends either our junior or senior year of college (they all run together). We started the night out volunteering at a dance for adults with developmental disabilities. And then (before you start to think we're the biggest dorky do-gooders in the world... although, there may be some truth to some of that) we continued to volunteer at a bar passing out condoms (while possibly slightly intoxicated) as part of the Safer Sex Patrol. We even got a free t-shirt that said Safer Sex Patrol on it. Now if that isn't a fun way to celebrate the big Vday I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment