Visitors

Friday, February 4, 2011

Superbowl

I love the Superbowl. For much more than the football (although I love that too). It's a way better holiday than Christmas. Far less drama amongst family members. Well, unless maybe you're living a little too vicariously through one of the teams. Everyone has parties with their bests full of delicious (extremely healthy) food and drinks, fun games and pools, and clever, fun conversation. Plus it's always on Sunday so everyone has the day off to celebrate. And I'm loving the Superbowl even more than usual this year because my team (well, one of my teams), the Packers, are in it. While I watch them kick the Steelers arse I will be enjoying one of my favorite Superbowl (or any party) foods, 7 layer bean dip, which I also love because it's so easy to make. Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment