Visitors

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow



I spent the past two weekends out of town... in a shite ton of snow. First I went back to the motherland (aka Michigan) and this past weekend was spent in Big Bear, CA. Now it's a common misconception that I left Michigan because of the snow. To clear up any rumors, I left Michigan because of the excessivity of the snow. I thoroughly enjoyed the massive dump ons the past couple weekends but after five months or so it gets a little old. But to pay homage to the fun I had in the snow this winter is my top five fav moments in the frozen water:
1. Snowball fight with the bf who hadn't seen snow in a good fifteen years.
2. Relearning how to snowboard (after I got over how much I initially sucked).
3. Exploring and really appreciating the Dirty D (aka Detroit) laden in fresh snow.
4. Sitting in a hot tub with some amazing peeps while white flakes adorned our hair.
5. Taking pics of nature in its natural winter glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment