Visitors

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fun at Work Check-In

Okay, so it's actually an internship. Not sure if that qualifies for the title of work. Although I do A LOT of work there. Just not paid. Yet. Anyway, in my attempt to up the fun level at this place I've been dreading going into I reengaged myself in Pandora and 8tracks while writing case notes. Now I'm sure most of you are familiar with Pandora. 8tracks maybe not so much. But you should be. It's essentially that good ol' middle school mixed tape (may have dated myself here) in its online version. And the peeps who post them come up with the best titles. The one I was listening to the other day as my supervisor walked in: http://8tracks.com/claramdiez/fuck-my-problems-i-m-happy-to-be-alive?mix_set_id=3. Nothing dirty on there but Oops!

I don't know if this minor change has made a huge difference but baby steps. I did enjoy myself more than usual this week so it must have.

Any suggestions for next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment