Visitors

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rediscovering Fun

I've been bordering on becoming what was my nightmare about going to school for social work. That I'd become the stereotypical martyr/negative thinking/no smiling/there's no room for fun in this job because the world is so horrible social worker. I don't actually believe in this kind of philosophy so I haven't yet become that but I am hating my internship this year and that's seriously affecting how much fun I'm having on the J-O-B. And since I left a nightmare job full of martyrs and negative Nancys to go back to school (AGAIN!) this is something I must resolve for my sanity. Therefore my goal this week is to find the fun at my internship. Or create it if necessary. It's up to me to be the person I want to be, which is to squeeze as much fun and enjoyment out of life as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete