Visitors

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers

In honor of Mother's Day and my mother in particular all of the reasons my mom is fun:

- She sends me cute and silly things in the real life mail (like the kind you go to the post office to buy stamps for).

- She calls me just because she saw something little that reminded her of me.

- She turned my childhood into my own personal after school program.

- She still cheers me on just like she did during AYSO.

- She plays with all the toys that make noise in the toy store.

- She sings loudly with me on road trips.

- She teaches me about all kinds of good stuff in life.

- She buys me all kinds of little surfing memorabilia I didn't know existed in the midwest.

- She's always excited to hear from me.

- She's always down to play and have fun.

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you mucho!




1 comment: